Yes, we help find candidates a job, but also offer numerous online tooling for personal development and support throughout their careers. We do this with the latest technologies. For example, we use machine learning to automatically match candidates with the job that best suits their skills and competencies. We do this based on historical data from selections of nearly four million candidates from different countries.
What we offer:
- Training possibilities to improve your skills;
- A good employment package including a favourable pension and bonus scheme, travel allowance, 25 vacation days, 6.5 ADV days (reduced working hours), 1 extra holiday and various incentive programmes;
- A job which gives you the opportunity to further develop yourself as a programmer;
- Flexible hours;
- You will get a Mac (iMac or Macbook) at your disposal and are free to work using the tools that you feel comfortable with;
- You will get to work in a young team which recognises the need for relaxation, such as a round of gaming, playing table tennis, foosball or even doing boot camp;
- A great working atmosphere where hard work and play go hand in hand. For example, our YoungCapital parties are legendary.
What we ask:
- Experience creating RESTful APIs
- Familiarity with ES6+ features
- Experience with build tools & module bundlers (webpack/gulp/grunt/…)
- Fluent in HTML5, CSS3
- Experience with front-end frameworks and technologies like React or Vue
Interested? Please fill out an online application straight away by clicking the application button or send your CV and cover letter to Roos Meij at firstname.lastname@example.org.